Professional events of national importance, such as conferences and seminars, usually with international participation, are organized under the leadership of the SRA presidency regularly, annually or biennially. Some events are organized in cooperation with other stakeholders, especially neighbouring countries.
Local branches, organize other professional events within their competences, especially for their members. Each year, the Slovak Road Association organizes a total of about 30 professional events of various importance and objectives.
The most significant are included in the annual plan of professional events and are mentioned below:
- Road Annual Conference
- Slovak Road Worker´s Days
- Seminar of Ivan Poliaček (various professional topics)
- Transport and Engineering Days
- Road Safety Conference
- Winter/Summer Road Maintenance Seminar
- Transport Infrastructure in Cities