The Slovak Road Association (SRA) operates as a professional, non-political and non-profit association of individuals and legal entities active in the field of road management and road construction in Slovakia.
It is a member of the Association of Slovak Scientific and Technical Societies (ZSVTS), the World Road Association (PIARC) and a signatory to the Charter of European Road Safety.
The mission of the SRA is:
- to promote solidarity and build professional pride within the member base and promote road issues in general public,
- to organize professional and social life of its members and create conditions for broadening and deepening of professional and practical knowledge,
- to promote educational activities and heighten professional level and qualifications of the membership,
- to cooperate with professional organizations in solving current problems and in preparation
of legislation and technical regulations,
- to create conditions for expert discussion aimed at solving conceptual, technical and
- to promote scientific and technological development,
- to develop international cooperation, enable exchange of expertise and promote Slovakia
- to support publishing activities in the field of research and development focused on the field
of road construction and road management.